Wednesday, April 21, 2010

cambio!

It's that time again... another change - Seems like I just keeping moving! But, change is good and I am excited for this one. It's time to go back to college and get progressing on my schooling. While I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as a missionary and as a volunteer in Guatemala, I know that I am going to enjoy school again. Call me a NERD, but I love school! So tomorrow we're driving up to Provo and I'm moving all my stuff (you never realize how much you have until you have to move it all!). Monday I'll start classes - Spanish (yay!), Self-defense, Weight Lifting, and Literature & the Bible. Should be a good semester. I'm considering applying for a job at the MTC, but we'll see how the boat floats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...