Tuesday, May 25, 2010

photos and update

Just some tidbits from my life over the past few weeks. LIFE IS GREAT! I am so busy but I am so happy :) School is wonderful (grades are good so far!) and I feel like I am learning a lot.... about beating up people (self defense), how to be Chilean (Spanish), and how to be huge (weight lifting). SO FUN. I am having a blast in my new ward and love love my roommates. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment :)
Stake service project to temple square - we helped the horticulturalists
Brian and I went to an awesome show after the service project and he took this cool picture - I love the temple in the background!
He's a monster!

Carlos (an amazing person I taught on my mission) came to visit! We explored Salt Lake for a few hours yesterday.
The State Capital building... and some crazy girl jumping in front of it
Kiara - I love her!!
She makes that capital building look GOOD!
Mormon Battalion memorial
Ana's birthday party! She had sparklers - because she's just that awesome!
this is an effective way to blow up balloons incase you didn't know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...