|ours is the door on the left :)|
Monday, May 30, 2011
I was on such a roll with blogging regularly and then... I stopped. I don't have time to blog right this second but I just wanted to tell the world that I am alive and doing well. Wedding plans are going great and I am getting more and more excited! Here are some pics of the place we're moving into (from the outside at least) and one of my favorite engagement photos! Yay! Invitations will be going out tomorrow - so be looking in the mail for yours if you gave me your address!
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
PILGRIMS! Anyway... sorry for the lame joke.
So, I haven't done a regular post in quite some time... Pretty much just been posting engagement photos lately! There are still more of those to come (as soon as I get them), but I thought that I would give the world a little update on life!
- We signed for our apartment today! (photos to follow...). One bedroom, new carpet, nice paint, big and open, storage space, underground parking... and about the cheapest deal we could find! (minus the $500 scary basement apartment that felt like someone had been murdered there :/ - no gracias!)
- 51 more days until the BIG DAY!... and so much to do still! Ahhhh!
- I started spring term! I am taking Global Nursing, Marriage Prep, and Wedding Prep (my own personal course that I am trying to fit in somewhere ;) ). I like my classes lots so far!
- Brian got 2 internships for this spring/summer - one with Aflac and the other one with Sears corporate. He'll be busy practicing those business skills! We are so happy that the Sears one is paid and he'll get 40 hours a week starting June 6th!
- I have 2 new roommates and they are super sweet!
- Easter was fun :) Brian and I cooked dinner and invited friends over, we made tasty chick cupcakes (not as cute as the Martha Steward photo from which I received my inspiration, but what can you do?), broke LENT - yes, we had dessert for the first time in FORTY DAYS - heaven! Don't worry, we didn't overdo the lent thing though... we only had pie, shakes, cupcakes, ice-cream, and chocolate ... not too bad, right? Hehe.
|He's so great to support me in my wild cupcake baking schemes! Or maybe he just wanted to eat some...|
adventures advice AIDS anniversary apartment Arizona babies baby baking Bear Lake Beaver beetle invasion birth story birthday books brian bridal shower bucket list bump Cache Valley california camping canoing celebrate Christmas coconut craziness DAT dates decorations dental school dentist distraction domestic East Coast Easter embarrassing Emry engagement faith fall Family finals fishing food food poisoning friends fun funny general conference getting to know myself goals goldfish graduation gratitude growing up Guatemala halloween health holiday honeymoon hospital interesting job Lagoon lava lent life is good llama fest love marriage martes de testimonio maternity me miscarriage missionary mormon Mrs. Pearce Myla Navy nephew New Mexico new stuff NICU nuevo mexico nursing painting pets photography photos police potato gun primary kiddos proposal pumpkin QUE HORROR reception recipe rock climbing salsa scariest day of my life school semana santa shooting sick sisters snow spanish spring St. George summer temple tender mercies testimony testimony tuesday thanksgiving think about it update vacaiton vacation volcano water skiing wedding windex winter Zipper