PILGRIMS! Anyway... sorry for the lame joke.
So, I haven't done a regular post in quite some time... Pretty much just been posting engagement photos lately! There are still more of those to come (as soon as I get them), but I thought that I would give the world a little update on life!
- We signed for our apartment today! (photos to follow...). One bedroom, new carpet, nice paint, big and open, storage space, underground parking... and about the cheapest deal we could find! (minus the $500 scary basement apartment that felt like someone had been murdered there :/ - no gracias!)
- 51 more days until the BIG DAY!... and so much to do still! Ahhhh!
- I started spring term! I am taking Global Nursing, Marriage Prep, and Wedding Prep (my own personal course that I am trying to fit in somewhere ;) ). I like my classes lots so far!
- Brian got 2 internships for this spring/summer - one with Aflac and the other one with Sears corporate. He'll be busy practicing those business skills! We are so happy that the Sears one is paid and he'll get 40 hours a week starting June 6th!
- I have 2 new roommates and they are super sweet!
- Easter was fun :) Brian and I cooked dinner and invited friends over, we made tasty chick cupcakes (not as cute as the Martha Steward photo from which I received my inspiration, but what can you do?), broke LENT - yes, we had dessert for the first time in FORTY DAYS - heaven! Don't worry, we didn't overdo the lent thing though... we only had pie, shakes, cupcakes, ice-cream, and chocolate ... not too bad, right? Hehe.
|He's so great to support me in my wild cupcake baking schemes! Or maybe he just wanted to eat some...|