Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Testimony Tuesday #3

For my third post... 3 things about the Gospel that really bring me peace.

#1. Families can be ETERNAL. That's right, I get to hang on to those I love FOREVER as we strive to live worthy of living with God.
#2. God knows me and loves me. I'm not just an ordinary person. I'm a daughter of God. He cares about me and shows me He cares through answering my prayers and helping me through my trials. He sent Jesus Christ to the Earth to atone for my mistakes and provide a way for me to change and be better.
#3. God still speaks to man today. After Christ died, God didn't stop calling prophets. He still loves us and still gives us direction. Through a modern-day prophet, we learn God's will and how we can be happier, more fulfilled, and growing closer to Jesus Christ!

Ok, numero tres! Quiero hablarles sobre tres coas que me traen paz en el evangelio... :)
Lo siento por la grammatica... sé que todavia hago muchos errores... hace mucho tiempo que hablaba español diariamente!.

#1. Las familias pueden ser eternas! En serio, podemos estar con nuestros familiares por toda la eternidad mientras tratamos de vivir dignos del reino de Dios.
#2. Dios me conce y me ama. Soy unica y especial. Soy una hija de Dios. El me cuida y me muestra que me quiere por medio de oraciones contestadas y ayuda cuando tengo pruebas. Dios envió a su hijo, Jesucristo a la tierra para expiar mis pecados y dar mi la oportunidad de cambiarme y hacerme mejor con Su ayuda.
#3. Por medio de profetas vivientes, Dios habla al mundo.  Después del muerte de Cristo, Dios no paró de llamar profetas. Todavia El nos ama y nos da dirección. Por medio de profeta actual, aprendemos la voluntad de Dios y como podemos lograr felicidad y estar mas cerca de Jesucristo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...