Well, I haven't written in a while because I haven't really had too much to write about! I've been working a lot, helping Brian study for the DAT (trying), and trying to get in shape again. Ever heard of "spidermans"? They are killer. If you want a good ab workout, talk to me..
We had a good time on the 4th of July with some friends. We had the biggest burgers I had ever seen at a barbeque and then we watched the fireworks from Rock Canyon Park. While we weren't able to see any really big fireworks because we were far away, we were able to see about 5 different fireworks shows because from where we were at we could see the whole valley. I love fireworks! I am, however, surprised that they even had them this year after a good part of Utah was on fire.
Brian will probably be taking the DAT next Friday. If you have some spare time to pray, please say one on his behalf! He has studied so, so hard. Unfortunately, he is at a big disadvantage because he isn't a biology major and consequently is trying to learn in a month what they learn in a few years. I am so proud of how hard he is working! I am glad the end is in sight and then we can party!
I realized the other day that I never finished up my "30 questions" series. So, on to number thirteen!
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
1. Well, I have a weakness for Brian! Hehe... he makes me weak in the knees ;)
2. Sweets. Top three offenders: Ice cream, cookies, and brownies. I could pass on the chips any day of the week, but set a bowl of ice cream in front of me and my self control flies out the window. I'm trying to get better at that one.
3. Procrastination. I think I have gotten better at that one though.
4. I am sad to admit this, but I am not very great at good spiritual habits. I do really good for short spurts, but always go back to, well, not doing good.
5. Texting people back. If you are one of the people I have not texted back, you are not alone. I have a personal goal to get better at it!
For more of the questions, click here.