Friday, December 31, 2010

¡adios 2010!

Hey!  I really can't believe that today is the last day of 2010! I am happy to look back and see that a lot happened in the last year!  Both good and bad of course ... I got back from my mission, worked with Betty until she passed away, also endured the passing of my sweet dog, went to Guatemala for a few months to continue my spanish study and do service, was told I had AIDS by a Guatemalan doctor (which I, by the way, did NOT!), did my first spring/summer terms at BYU, started dating Brian, finished another semester of nursing - pediatrics and labor/delivery, got accepted to the Ghana study abroad for spring, spent lots of good times with friends and family, and much much more! It has been quite the full year to say the least! I am excited for what 2011 has in store for my family and me. Tonight I'll be working on some goals - I better make them good! Here are some pictures from over the break here in New Mexico... with more to come of course!

The annual Christmas cookies! These are the "special" ones
Mom's Christmas sweaters! Thanks for letting us borrow them momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...