Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Myla at 8 months

Hey baby girl!

My oh my - 8 months old! You've become a wild one this month - getting into as many things you can. You learned how to army crawl and then yesterday you officially started crawling. Fast. Very fast. Especially if there is a cell phone or remote you want to attack. It's pretty adorable. In addition to crawling, you are also pulling to stand and standing unassisted for longer and longer amounts of time. I believe the standing record is 14 seconds. Ay carumba.

You are a night owl and love to be around people. You smile and woo everyone at church. I think our sunday school class pays much more attention to you than they do to the lesson :). You smile and squeal and giggle and babble. Your favorite? "Babababababababaaaaaaa." You think it's hilarious when we blow in your face or squish your cheeks and make you mouth "chocolate chip cookies..." We play peek-a-boo all the time and you get a huge kick out of it.

You sleep SO well now. You usually sleep from about 8:30 to 8:30 and then take 2 naps during the day ranging from 1.5 to 2 hrs each. I feel spoiled! You definitely are thriving on your schedule and usually take your naps around 11 and 4. When I lay you in your crib at night you just look up and me and I stroke your cheek and say "I love you..." until you give me a big smile. Every time. Heart melter. You've figured out how to pull your crib bumpers down and when you wake up in the morning you pull them down, peek over them, and babble until we come and get you. It's adorable.

Your two middle bottom teeth are officially in. We had some hard days this month with the teething pain, but we got through them with cuddles and ora-gel. Your smile is cuter than ever with those two little teeth!

You love to eat! Even plain yogurt... which is about the nastiest thing I've ever smelled. Your favorite food is still prunes, but puffs and cheerios are at the top of your list too.

We love you so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...