Saturday, August 9, 2014

He's gone!

He left! He left and it reminds me so much of when dental school is in full swing... I fed, cleaned up, played with, bathed, read to, snuggled, and put Myla to bed all by myself. I cooked and ate dinner by myself. I folded laundry and cleaned by myself. I went to bed by myself and tucked myself in with my huge body pillow. Then, I woke up alone and started the day all over again - just me and the little jelly bean. We swam, we played, we practiced saying "ball", we read, we got bonks and feel better kisses, we went out with friends, we played some more (lots of chasing games tonight - she is so tickled by them!), we disagreed over the importance of getting jammies on for the night... and he's still not home. We miss our dude.

Good thing he'll be back tomorrow!


2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...