So, last week I was in the burn trauma unit at UofU Hospital.
15 minutes in... I passed out on the floor. Hahahaha - it's such a stereotypical thing for a nursing student to do! Man, at least I didn't hit my head or I might've been transferred down stairs to the ER...
Needless to say, I was a little embarrassed... after all, I have seen much grosser things and I never passed out then! The nurses gave me some toast and jello and let me sit down for a while and then I got back to work :).
Intrestingly enough - one of my patients told me all about how he raises goats. Not just any kind of goats - fainting goats. Yep. You scare them and they faint. You can google it!
adventures advice AIDS anniversary apartment Arizona babies baby baking Bear Lake Beaver beetle invasion birth story birthday books brian bridal shower bucket list bump Cache Valley california camping canoing celebrate Christmas coconut craziness DAT dates decorations dental school dentist distraction domestic East Coast Easter embarrassing Emry engagement faith fall Family finals fishing food food poisoning friends fun funny general conference getting to know myself goals goldfish graduation gratitude growing up Guatemala halloween health holiday honeymoon hospital interesting job Lagoon lava lent life is good llama fest love marriage martes de testimonio maternity me miscarriage missionary mormon Mrs. Pearce Myla Navy nephew New Mexico new stuff NICU nuevo mexico nursing painting pets photography photos police potato gun primary kiddos proposal pumpkin QUE HORROR reception recipe rock climbing salsa scariest day of my life school semana santa shooting sick sisters snow spanish spring St. George summer temple tender mercies testimony testimony tuesday thanksgiving think about it update vacaiton vacation volcano water skiing wedding windex winter Zipper