Saturday, November 5, 2011

spider sandwich?

Halloween came a few days late this year. Let me tell you a little story.

This afternoon Brian and I decided we were going to make delicious avocado, turkey, tomato, cheese, ranch paninis and eat them with tomato soup because it is fa-reeeezing out here. So delicious.



Imagine my horror when after making the delicious sandwiches, I saw one of these in between one of the cracks of my panini maker...



Do you know what that is? Well, I'll tell you. It's a spider egg sac. Yes. Likely full of baby spiders. In my panini maker. Maybe partially smashed onto Brian's panini. Happy belated Halloween!!

The good news: all the spiders were dead thanks to the grilling/spider killing power of this awesome appliance.

The bad news: I just couldn't enjoy my sandwich like I should have.

Hey, guess what - it's snowing here in Provo! While I don't relish the feet of snow we get until late March, I am excited for the first real snow storm! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice a little extra crunchiness? Just think of it as little itty bitty pieces of bacon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...