Tuesday, September 18, 2012

body upgrade - because who wants the flu?

Back when I was a kid, I was very.... opposed to shots.

Until one day my brother told me he was excited to get his shot because it was a "body upgrade." He was no longer "Dan 6.0", but now "Dan 6.1" - improvement from the old model. Well, since then I have not dreaded shots half so much and even get a little bit excited when I think about how my body is getting an upgrade. More advanced and protected against germs!

So, tonight when I was told it was time to get my flu shot at work, I didn't bat an eye.

Upgrade? Sure, why not.

photo credit

Funny enough, the website I got this picture from is all about how flu shots are pointless and a government scam... makes you wonder! At least I got mine for free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...