Thursday, April 1, 2010

PIZAZZ

It´s been a great day! I got a lot of spanish studying done and we planned out part of our weekend. I played some April Fools jokes... and hung out with my new little friend... she wanted to see the Semana Santa pizaz...
Introducing my NEW BEST FRIEND! This little girls is awesome. She may be a little crazy and a little violent, but she is so stinkin´cute. She is part of the host family that Brenna lives with and today we went out and checked out the happenings of Semana Santa... she LOVES the rugs. Loves them. I do too... so it was a good time.

They CARRY those huge floats around. I can´t imagine that it´d be very easy....

The three of us :)


Making the rugs... so the first layer is just a layer of sawdust and then they put more and more layers of designs on it to make it beautiful... and then within hours the parade comes by and destroys it. Kind of a shame if you ask me!


She wanted to do my hair... about 20 times. I think I am now partially bald...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...