Sunday, April 4, 2010

Feliz Pascua

HAPPY EASTER!!!

It has been an incredible Easter weekend. Conference is amazing. Lago Atitlan is amazing. Life is good! I don't have time to write more, but I will write tomorrow and post beautiful pictures! But for today I just want to say how grateful I am for my Savior and the sacrifice He did for all of us. I know that He lives and I am so grateful for this time of year when we get to celebrate it a little bit more. I know that God's plan is perfect and we only have to follow the example of Christ to be truly happy! I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life and for the amazing family that God blessed me with to help me experience life to its fullest!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...