Wednesday, April 28, 2010

little less stressed

I did it - I did my interview! Both of them - the one where I got to teach 2 seasoned MTC teachers and the one where I spoke in Spanish with a lady on the phone for a while. Both went well - not amazingly fantastic like I was naturally hoping, but maybe good enough. I know that if God wants me working at the MTC, then He will let those who hire know that I should be there! If not, well then I will not gain those experiences, but I will use my energy in other capacities to help others! I was also able to volunteer at the MTC tonight with some Spanish missionaries practicing how to teach the Plan of Salvation and the Word of Wisdom. They did a FANTASTIC job - their Spanish was very impressive - especially because they'd only been in the MTC for 7 weeks! Rockstars. Missionaries are rockstars. I hope to be able to volunteer every week :).

Self defense class was amazing - it might turn into my favorite class!
Spanish class was good - my teacher is a little wacko, but she is from Chile and that is neat.
Weight lifting - I drank some chocolate milk.

It snowed today. It's going to snow tomorrow. Also, Nicole is getting married tomorrow and I get to attend my FIRST SEALING EVER! Oh boy :) :). Should be great. I'll take pictures!

Buenas noches mis amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...