Saturday, December 1, 2012

guess who got into dental school...?

Brian! 

We got an unofficial official call this morning from Midwestern University in AZ and they told him they had an "offer" for him and that he could see it online on Monday (they aren't supposed to be officially accepting people until the 3rd). 

So exciting! It is his top pick (I think - he changes his mind a lot). I think it's a great school... it's just so dang hot out there close to Phoenix. I'd melt. We will probably find out about other schools on Monday! So proud of my geek ;). 
First day of pre-dental classes so long ago - he was pretty enthusiastic about those chemistry goggles (if you can't tell!)



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOOO!!!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!! The valley of the sun isn't too bad! I'm totally voting for midwestern :) by the way! Summer survival consists of lots of fun swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear your update tomorrow about the rest of the list. I am so praying LA is on it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...