Monday, December 10, 2012

#19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

Anywhere - that's a lot of options!

I'm going to have to say... close to my family. Sadly, I don't see that in the cards for us as we are growing up and going different ways with our lives. My older brother and his wife are currently in New Jersey and are going to be relocating to Oklahoma soon. My parents and little sister (and nephew) live in New Mexico. Brian and I are in Utah, but who knows where we'll end up (dental school, possible military scholarship years, dental practice, etc). Why can't we all just live in the same place?! I vote that everyone moves to where Brian and I end up in exchange for free dental care. Eh? Eh? What say ye?

If I had to choose a place in the USA, it would probably be North Carolina. I only spent a week there, but apparently it left a great impression. Green, green, and more green! Lots of water, but mountains too! Plus, the people seemed pretty friendly.

Outside of the country... I'm thinking it would be awesome to live in Australia or New Zealand... or Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...