Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FALL

I LOVE FALL! It is currently my favorite season... I got into my car today after shopping at a farmer's market and saw that there were crunchy leaves all over the rug of my car. Was I upset? Noooo! I happily crunched them further into my rug. That may sound messy and weird, but trust me - crunching leave is SO satisfying! I am loving the crisp morning air, riding my bike and feeling my nose get tingly and cold, putting on my scarves and mittens, and cuddling up with blankets while I study. Now, if it could just stay this cool and not become FREEZING like it always does here in Utah, I would be one happy girl. But for now, I am one happy girl and I am LOVING Fall!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...