Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mormon.org

So, Mormon.org has really changed and, in my opinion, is now a seriously sweet website! It is busting with good information and testimonies of Mormons everywhere! I was seriously missing my mission the other week (it happens often) and I was trying to think of other ways that I could be a missionary. Well, I wandered onto mormon.org and found a way to share my testimony with lots of people! I have a link on this blog that says "I believe." By clicking on it it will take you to the profile I made about some of my experiences in church. I encourage everyone to make a profile and spread your testimony in yet another way :). If you don't want to click on the link, you can click here to get to it. 

I may not be a full time missionary anymore like in this photo, but I can still be a missionary!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, sweetheart. I love your explanation of your testimony and "Why" Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...