Friday, October 22, 2010

spirituality at the gym? why yes.

Halloween reminds me a lot of Zipper - this is just one of her 5+ Halloween costumes. What a CUTIE! I miss that girl.
I made time to work out this morning for the first time in weeks and it FELT SO GOOD! I need to get back into good habits... especially with winter (and holidays) coming soon. I actually read the Ensign while I was doing the elliptical machine today and really found that it made the time go by faster. I was reading about temples and was happy that I was taking a little bit of time to work on my earthly temple. I also read some for my History of Creativity class about the early Christian church, the Nicean Creed (what was with that, anyway?!), and how crazy confused all of Christ's doctrines got back it the day. I am so grateful for the Restoration and for the clear doctrine we have received and continue to receive. I can hardly wait for the conference edition of the Ensign to come out - I think it will be my new gym buddy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...