Monday, April 16, 2012

#9. Ten influential people

9. List 10 people who have influenced you and why.




Brian Pearce
He gets the "best husband in the world" award! He helps influence me to be the best "me" I can be and reach for the stars.

Layne & Kelly Nielsen
 I owe so much to them. Read more about them and their influence on me here.

Dan & Jen 
My partners in crime! I don't know where I'd be without such great siblings :) Greatly thanks to them, I had a great childhood!

Danielle, Megan, & Andrea
My best friends! We've been through a lot together. Even though we don't all live near each other anymore, every time I talk to them it seems like we've never been apart!

Jesus 
My #1 role model who I hope influences my actions every single day!

Lee and Meg Donaldson
Best mission president and mission "mom" in the world! I survived the most difficult 18 months of my life with their help :)

Grandparents
Even though we never lived close to them, I always felt their influence on my life. Such wonderful examples of love, faith, and service!

Whoever invented ice cream. 
Enough said.

Tamara Leese
Probably my most inspirational teacher. She taught me to believe in myself, the good the world has, and in others.

Sister "B" (Bradford)
She inspired me to be an interesting and good person. Best Sunday school teacher ever!


Ok, that's more than ten - but that's 10 groups of people!

For more of the thirty questions, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...