You know those days when you wake up and just feel.... good? I LOVE those days!
Today is one of them.
I woke up a few moments before my alarm, a light breeze was blowing through my window bringing in the fresh morning air, Brian was there sleeping next to me, and I just smiled. It's good to be alive!
Things I'm grateful for this morning:
- Crisp "almost-fall" feeling in the air
- My wonderful husband
- Being an "almost nurse" (the light is getting brighter at the end of this long tunnel!)
- Kind people
- Babies - newest addition to my life is my new baby nephew :)
- Living in America where I can be free to go for my dreams
- God/Restored gospel of Jesus Christ