Monday, September 26, 2011

formal wedding pictures

Just some "formal" photos outside of the temple. It was such a lovely day! 
oh, and ps... the ice cream was INCREDIBLE! Will post the recipe soon :)

 :)

I love my family!!

silly. what is Dan doing?!

Brian's family.... his immediate family plus a few in-laws, nieces, and a nephew. Just a bit larger than my little family haha!

the kiddos

both sets of parents




big group

our friends! love!

all the grandparents!

beautiful grandma :)

Brian's grandparents - he's so lucky to have them all still around!!
I love my momma!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel I have to tell you that I kinda stalk your blog! Its just so cute! And I think you wedding was absolutely beautiful, your dress, colors, reception.. everything. It turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures... and you!

    Momacita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...