Friday, September 30, 2011

one of the best things about FALL

GENERAL CONFERENCE!

I am definitely excited for it :). The general Relief Society meeting was last weekend and there are some great talks from that! I especially loved Elder Uchtdorf's talk about the forget-me-nots. Such a great message that I think every girl needs to hear. Ideas that I liked from it:
  • We don't have to do it all, we just have to do our best. 
  • We should not compare our weaknesses to others' strengths - because that's just ridiculous! 
  • Remember, a sacrifice is giving up something for something better. If you are "sacrificing" for things that have little or no worth, that is not a good sacrifice!
  • God loves us... so much!

Take a few minutes and watch it - you won't regret it! Or, if you would prefer to read the message, click here.
_____________________________________________

Also, I am starting a blog page about my gospel study... It is a compilation of my thoughts, quotes that I like, and scriptures! It's just new, but I'm excited to get working on it! You can reach it by clicking the "search.ponder.pray" tab at the top of this blog or by clicking here


...and here's a picture from the past conference in April!


"I'd love to stay, but I really mustache (must dash)".... classic!
Saw this on pinterest... and loved it. Maybe because I think mustaches are so funny!



1 comment:

  1. Rachael, I love your blog. Thank you for always writing such great things! And thanks for sharing that talk. I hadn't heard it yet and it was very uplifting and empowering!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...