Thursday, October 6, 2011

BEST website I've seen in a while

So, I came across a website and it is the BEST WEBSITE ever! Somebody made a list of a bunch of things that just make the average person smile... it's so happy! I put the complete list (490 items) on my other blog about tender mercies, but here is a small collection of some of my favorites! Check it out... it just talks about the little big things in life... I like to call them our little tender mercies. Isn't it amazing how many things we have that can brighten our days and make us feel grrrrreat? Just looking through this list made me feel more grateful and excited about the next time one of these things happens! The original website is listed at the bottom :)


















http://justlittlethings.net/page/7 - thanks!




1 comment:

  1. These are all so great! I think rubbing my eyes and dresses with pockets are my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

You also might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...