Oh, and fun fact.... Brian and my 6-month anniversary will fall on Christmas Day! Glad it's so easy to remember :).
Why Fall is so fantastic!!!:
- Crisp. I love that crisp yummy air!
- Pumpkin and everything pumpkin! Most recently... pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes :).... true story: I had a dream last night that when I started carving my pumpkin it wasn't fully of the slimy seeds and gunk, it was full of pumpkin pie. Yes, pumpkin pie. Maybe it could happen?
- Hoodies/jeans/cardigans/boots/scarves/mittens/comfy jammies/hats
- Hot chocolate
- General Conference (already did that one!)
- Hot chocolate + blankets + good book = great afternoon!
- Getting the itch for Christmas music - I know! I know!... I can't help it.
- Beautiful leaves
- Drives through the canyon
- Leaf fights
- Cuddling and not wanting to get out of bed because it's so warm and cozy
- Blow-drying my hair is no longer a pain, but a pleasure because it's warm!
- Rosy cheeks
- Decorations for the holidays
- And I must mention the holidays... I love Halloween and Thanksgiving!
***it is important to note that while I do also wear these in winter, in the Fall I wear them and they actually keep me warm. In the winter it seems nothing can help my freezing fingers, nose, & tosies.
Ok, that's enough for now, I'm sure I can think of more, but I'll just have to count those blessings in my head.